1 2 3 Salsa Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name of our 1 2 3 Salsa Dip says it all. Yep, with just three ingredients you can make this great-tasting Tex-Mex dip...in no time!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes, or until light golden.
Makes 3 cups dip.
Serve warm with tortilla chips or fresh cut veggies for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 203
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 55 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 377mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.