Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 3/4 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Check out our lightened version of the classic appetizer, Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Bet you can't tell the difference!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave spinach on HIGH 3 minutes, or until wilted. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels, then chop.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Fold in spinach, artichokes, sour cream, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese; stir until cheese melts.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately with fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!