Baked Zucchini Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you get the urge to snack, why not bake up a batch of our Baked Zucchini Chips? These are a healthier way to enjoy the satisfying crunch of delicious squash! Whether you make these zucchini chips for parties or for eating alongside dinner, their fresh from the garden taste will have everyone asking for more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture, making sure to pat them well so the breading sticks nicely. Arrange breaded zucchini on wire rack.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips
- These are great to enjoy as is, or even better when you serve them up with a bowl of either a rich marinara sauce or a cool and refreshing ranch dressing or dip.
- If you're looking for more ways to enjoy crispy zucchini, try our Crunchy Zucchini Strips!
- If you're getting ready to entertain, try our Best Party Appetizer Recipes! Plus, you'll love these Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
These baked zucchini chips are just be beginning!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 66
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 5.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 337mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!