Candy Corn Crispy Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Candy corn goes hand in hand with Halloween, and you'll surely want to buy an extra bag to treat your tricksters to yummy Candy Corn Crispy Treats after the holiday.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal until evenly coated. Add candy corn and stir gently just until candy is mixed in.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and press down with spatula.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top. Let cool then cut into bars. Keep covered until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 174
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 110mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!