Chili Dog Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're expecting a crowd over to watch the game and want them to feel like they're right in the ballpark, here's how. We bet you'll almost hear the vendors shouting, "Chili dogs here! Get your chili dogs here!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 cup (from a 15-ounce can) canned chili
- 2 hot dogs, each sliced into 8 equal pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming 16 triangles. Spread out each triangle slightly and place 1 teaspoon chili and 1 piece of hot dog in the middle of each.
- Bring all sides of the crescent rolls together, close completely, and place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Serve your Chili Dog Puffs with spicy brown mustard.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!