Creamy Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crab Dip is always a favorite, and we've come up with a lighter version that's certainly not lighter on taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 (8-ounce) container pasteurized fresh crabmeat, drained (See Note)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crabmeat; mix well. Stir in crabmeat.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- You can find containers of pasteurized crabmeat in the seafood department of your supermarket. It's a convenient alternative to fresh lump crabmeat, and it's practically shell free. Pasteurized crabmeat can be kept, unopened, for up to 30 days after the purchase date; use an open container within 4 days.
- Serve Creamy Crab Dip with Melba toast rounds or raw veggies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!