Fancy Schmancy G.O.R.P.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Fancy Schmancy G.O.R.P. is the kind of trail mix you reach for when you need an extra burst of energy or when the kids are craving something sweet to snack on. You can easily make it your own way, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) jar unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 (6-ounce) can salted natural almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently.
- Store in an airtight container.
G.O.R.P. stands for a snack mix of 'Good Old Raisins and Peanuts.' It has grown to include everything from nuts and raisins to seeds, dried fruit, and toasted oats.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!