We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to travel all the way to Germany to get a taste of their soft and doughy pretzels. Our German Pretzels are delicious, easy, and ready for eatin' in just about 15 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (coarse) salt (see Note)
What to Do
- Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut dough into four equal pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 24-inch rope; form into a pretzel shape and place on baking sheets.
- Brush top of each pretzel with melted butter. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake pretzels 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- For a more traditional German flavor, top with Caraway seeds.
- We love dipping these soft pretzels in butter or cheese, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!