Grab 'n' Go Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After you see how easy it is to make these homemade granola bars, you'll never buy a box from the store again! They're loaded with protein and perfect for breakfast on the go or even a midday snack.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, and raisins.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine honey, oil, vanilla, and brown sugar; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over nut mixture; stir until evenly coated. Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned. While still a little warm, cut into bars, then let cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
In a hurry but still wanna keep it lighter? Try our Chunky Apple Bran Muffins for a healthier choice!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!