Granola Break Up
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Looking for an inexpensive gift you can make yourself? Here's the answer! With just 3 ingredients and very little time, you can make this perfect snack that also works great as an ice cream or yogurt topper.
What You'll Need
- 1 box (16 ounces) granola with almonds and raisins
- 1 1/2 cups lightly salted peanuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture evenly over the baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then invert onto a clean work surface. Allow to cool completely then break into bite-sized pieces. Serve, or store in an airtight container.
Go ahead and use your favorite granola- with or without raisins and nuts- or add additional raisins and/or nuts of your choice.