Homemade Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen gummy worms
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Start your own gummy worm farm! That's right, with just a few off-the-shelf ingredients, you and the kids can make your very own Homemade Gummy Worms. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving size) packages sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 (0.22-ounce) envelopes unsweetened drink mix (any flavor)
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin (from a 1-ounce box)
- 1 cup boiling water
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until dissolved. Pour into baking dish, cover, and chill 2 to 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Cut into 1/4-inch strips to form thin "worms" for serving as is or decorating other treats.
For fancier gummy candy, you can use candy molds to make different shapes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!