Krispy Kale Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, we love potato chips, but every once in a while we need something a little healthier to snack on. That's when we make our Krispy Kale Chips. These crispy and salty chips are perfect for munching on, and because they're made from a nutritious veggie, we don't feel guilty eating a whole bunch of 'em!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 bunch kale, cut into 3-inch pieces, dried well
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, and salt. Add kale and toss until evenly coated. Place on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer (do not pile).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!