Melted Nacho Supremes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will be late for the barbecue when they find out Melted Nacho Supremes will be on the grill for starters...NO ONE!!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan. Sprinkle chips with olives, jalapenos, and cheese then cover with aluminum foil. Use a knife to make several small slits in the aluminum foil to allow steam to escape while cooking.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
These are super as is, or you might want to serve them topped with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 349
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 444mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %