Mexi Cheesy Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Invite a few friends over for a Southwestern supper to start off the weekend. Serve these cheesy quesadillas with salsa and chilled beer, and let the fiesta begin!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 pickled jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well. Set aside.
- Spread butter on 1 side of tortillas. Spoon cheese mixture evenly over unbuttered side of 4 tortillas; top with remaining 4 tortillas; buttered side up.
- Cook quesadillas, one at a time, in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. To serve, cut tortillas in half.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!