We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 Pinwheels
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
Whether you're looking for the perfect potluck pleaser or just want to inject a little more Mexican flavor into your meal, these Mexican Pinwheels will surely do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric beater until smooth. Stir in Cheddar cheese and next 5 ingredients.
Spread cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla; roll up tortillas. Wrap each separately in plastic wrap. Chill up to 8 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut each roll into 8 slices. Secure pinwheels with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
It's easy to cut the fat and calories in this family-favorite snack. Use fat-free cream cheese and fat-free sour cream in place of their regular counterparts, and substitute an equal amount of reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese for regular sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!