We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that popcorn is a whole grain? Whole grains are fiber-rich and heart-healthy, making plain popcorn a good choice for those who want to watch what they eat while still satisfying their crunch-cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 bag Healthy 94% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped (12 cups)
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter until melted then stir in taco seasoning mix. Pour mixture over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread out popcorn on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of JOLLY TIME® Pop Corn
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.