We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that popcorn is a whole grain? Whole grains are fiber-rich and heart-healthy, making plain popcorn a good choice for those who want to watch what they eat while still satisfying their crunch-cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 bag Healthy 94% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped (12 cups)
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter until melted then stir in taco seasoning mix. Pour mixture over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread out popcorn on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of JOLLY TIME® Pop Corn
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!