No-Bake Cereal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cereal's not just for breakfast, and for this tasty snack, corn flakes are the crunchy star attraction! Best part of all? No oven time required to make our yummy No Bake Cereal Bars in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, then line with waxed paper, extending over sides. Spray waxed paper with cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring frequently. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and firmly pack down with a spatula (coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking). Cool until firm.
- Remove from baking dish, peel off waxed paper, and cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!