Quick Fiesta Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 Cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Three ingredients are all it takes to whip up this fast, flavorful snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn niblets
- 1 (12-ounce) jar thick-and-chunky mild salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby or Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain.
- Pour salsa into a 9-inch microwave-safe glass pie plate; stir in corn. Cover with plastic wrap; fold back a small section of wrap to allow steam to escape. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle cheese over salsa; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.