Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.2-ounce) package butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt white baking chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Crispy Avocado Wedges are a summer-fresh way to enjoy something crispy-crunchy. They're also a healthier alternative to french fries. Serve them with our homemade cilantro dipping sauce and you've got yourself a tasty snack (or side dish) that can't be beat!