We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Elves of all ages will love snacking on Reindeer Munchies. We called it that, 'cause we heard it from a reliable source that reindeer love to sneak bites of this sweet and salty chocolatey mix when Santa isn't looking!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups honey graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits
- 12 ounces chocolate almond bark
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper. In a large bowl stir together the cereal, pretzels, and toffee bits.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until everything is completely covered.
- Press the mixture into prepared baking dish, let cool completely. Break into chunks and store in a tightly sealed container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!