We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy? Yes! Zippy? You bet! These flavor-packed pecans are a snack you can always have ready and waiting, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. In a large saucepan, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter is melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans until thoroughly coated. Spread onto a large rimmed cookie sheet and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until toasted.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain and cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 4 cups.