Spiced Holiday Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 cups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Spread good, homey, holiday vibes with these Spiced Holiday Pecans! Kick off the holiday season with this deliciousness!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of hot sauce
- 4 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Stir together first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Add pecans, and toss gently to coat. Place on an ungreased 10-inch by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Pecan halves get a toasting and a bit of spice, courtesy of ground cinnamon, red pepper, and a dash of hot sauce. Store 'em in an airtight container to keep on hand for snackin', or package them as holiday gifts from your kitchen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!