Texas "TNT" Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a viewer in Texas, we were able to bring Texas TNT Dip to tables across the globe. She promised us it would be dynamite and, oh boy, she sure was right!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 pounds pasteurized processed cheese, cut into cubes (like Velveeta)
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium heat, cook ground beef about 8 minutes, or until browned; drain liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to low, and continue to cook until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed through, stirring occasionally.
Just a Suggestion!
- We love to serve this easy dip recipe with corn chips, tortilla chips, or party rye bread!
- For more easy dip recipes, everyone will love, we suggest you try our Spinach Artichoke Dip, our California Onion Dip, or Betty's Famous Crab Dip. Plus, we've got a collection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes you don't want to miss!
- Craving something sweet? Try one of these easy dessert dip recipes! You'll love our Best Cannoli Dip, or our Champagne Dessert Dip.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!