Toffee Apple Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slice up your favorite fruits, like some apples and pears, and serve up this dip recipe at your next party for a guaranteed hit. Our Toffee Apple Dip uses only five ingredients and is ready in about five minutes making it a snap to put together at the last minute. It's a unique dip recipe that you won't see at most parties, but boy, will it be welcome!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package toffee bits
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
One recipe makes enough dip for serving with 6 large apples or pears. To prevent the cut fruit from turning brown, soak the slices for an hour in canned pineapple juice. Also try spreading this creamy mixture over the top of a chocolate sheet cake. It doesn't get as firm as a traditional frosting, so store the cake in the refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.