We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our 4-ingredient recipe for crunchy Tortilla Crisps will make you a hero to your kids. It's okay if you snack on them too...'cause they're a bit healthier and beat any bagged snack by a mile!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 tortillas on a cutting board and use your favorite cookie cutter shapes to cut shapes from the tortillas. Spray both sides of the tortilla pieces with cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.