White Pita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're watching TV and our stomach starts to grumble. All we have to do is wait for the commercial to start, stroll into the kitchen, and whip up these pita pizzas. And they're so quick that by the time the commercials are over they're ready to go!
What You'll Need
- 6 (6-inch) pita breads
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Coat two large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pita bread on the baking sheets and top equally with the Alfredo sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and sprinkle over the Alfredo sauce.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and the edges are golden. Cut into wedges and serve.
Use shredded Parmesan cheese, not the grated type that we get in a can. Besides looking better, shredded Parmesan has more body.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.