Farm-to-Table Snack Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to snacking or impromptu entertaining, nothing is more welcoming than a Farm-to-Table Snack Board. And with June being Dairy Month, there’s no better time than right now to take advantage of all the new and exciting items that are ready and waiting in the dairy aisle to add to it. So check out some of these easy ideas.
Some Ideas To Get Started:
- Fresh & Fruity: Pour grab n’ go smoothies into shot glasses and leave as-is or top with granola.
- Say It with Cheese: With the huge selection of cheese that the dairy aisle has to offer, it’s your time to shine by mixing and matching all your favorites
- Pizza Perfect: Top crackers with sliced cheese and a piece of pepperoni.
- Fancy Things Up: Fresh fruit & veggies add color to your board and an assortment nuts & crackers add the perfect crunch.
- Egg-cellent: Turn a simple hard-boiled egg into a show-stopping deviled egg with a bit of sour cream & mayo, and watch them come running.
- Kabob ‘Em: Whether you use a bamboo skewer or a fancy pick, thread on a selection of cheese, meats, and veggies for a colorful & protein-packed fun snack.
- A Real Eye Opener: Bottled cold brew coffee with a variety of flavored creamers on the side is the perfect addition to round things out.
Now for the finishing touches!
- The first decision is what size board/platter you’re going to use, based on the number of people you’re going to serve.
- Start arranging the components on your board in whatever way you’d like. Remember, we eat with our eyes so spend a few extra minutes to make your Farm-to-Table Snack Board as pretty to look at as it is yummy to enjoy.
- Oh, don’t forget the plates, cocktail napkins and cocktail forks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.