Halloween Harvest Hash Chex Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Halloween Harvest Hash Chex Mix is going to be everyone's favorite snack recipe, during the spooky month of October. Whether you're snacking on your own, or serving this recipe up at your annual Halloween party, the colorful crunch of this easy snack recipe is going to be the most crave-worthy snack of the harvest season.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups Halloween shaped mini pretzels
- 2 cups oven toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups crispy corn bugles
- 2 cups whole grain Sun Chips
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Halloween candy coated chocolate candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal, bugles, Sun Chips, and chow mein noodles; mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir butter, brown, sugar, and vanilla. Pour butter mixture over pretzel mixture and toss until evenly coated. Spread mixture in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Place mixture in a large bowl; add candy corn and chocolate candies; mix well. Store in an airtight container.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.