Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a spooktacular treat to serve up to your favorite boys and ghouls, then you'll love this cheesy snack recipe for Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Snacks. Who wouldn't go crazy for a recipe that uses melted cheese? Plus, if you want to get extra creative, try making different faces on each one!
What You'll Need
- 60 butter-flavored crackers (about 2 packaged sleeves)
- 16 slices (about 3/4 pound) Muenster cheese
- 12 medium plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick and seeded (with membranes intact)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- Place crackers on rimmed baking sheets. Cut out 4 circles from each slice of Muenster cheese with a 1 1/2-inch round cutter.
- Place one round of cheese then 1 slice of tomato on each cracker. Fill two of the cavities in each tomato slice with shredded Cheddar cheese to look like eyes in a jack-o'-lantern, leaving the third cavity empty as the mouth.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.