Munchin' Crunchin' Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you like buying those trail mix bags from the store so you have something to nibble on when binge-watching TV? Well, we've got a Munchin' Crunchin' Snack Mix that comes together in no time, and has the perfect combo of sweet and salty! Plus, these can last a while, so you might want to make a double batch. Yum!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups oven-toasted corn cereal
- 3 cups mini twist pretzels
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolates (see Note)
- 1/2 cup white cake mix
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package vanilla almond bark
What to Do
- Line a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, cranberries, and candy-coated chocolates; mix well and set aside. In a small bowl, combine cake mix with confectioners’ sugar.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark 60 to 90 seconds or until melted, stirring occasionally. Pour over cereal mixture and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with cake mix mixture and toss again. Place on baking sheet and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We tested these using M&M’s, but feel free to use any chocolate-covered candy that you like or that is on sale.
- For more snack-a-licious treats make sure to check out our collection of Super Snack Mix Recipes! There's something for everyone!
- Tired of the same ol' popcorn flavors? For something new and refreshing try our Award-Winning Popcorn!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We've got more snack time favorites in our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!