Red Cinnamon Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a recipe that can be a fantastic Christmas gift, or a delicious snack to keep at home? Make our Red Cinnamon Popcorn! This simple snack recipe is great for bagging up and sharing with family and friends, or eating during your favorite holiday movie.
What You'll Need
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons green candy sprinkles
What to Do
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon candies. Bring to a boil and continue boiling until candy is dissolved, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 3 more minutes then remove from heat and stir in baking soda.
- Pour over popcorn, mixing until evenly coated. Spread onto baking sheets and sprinkle immediately with green sprinkles; let cool.
- Break apart and store in airtight containers or cellophane gift bags.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.