Best Noodle Soup Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're betting you'll agree that this is the Best Noodle Soup Ever. Our Asian-style chicken soup with lots of noodles swimming in the flavorful broth is sure to bowl over your soup-lovers.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, mushrooms, water chestnuts, carrot, and chicken; bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and snow peas, and continue boiling 8 minutes, or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Top each serving with sliced scallions.
Want another takeout-style recipe? Be sure to try our Wonton Egg Drop Soup: Our Easiest Egg Drop Soup Recipe.
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!