Cheesy Tomato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken a simple can of tomato soup and made it into something really special with only 4 other ingredients. Now, that's what I call kitchen genius!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garlic croutons
What to Do
- Combine milk and soup in a medium saucepan; add tomatoes and cheese. Cook over medium-low heat until cheese melts and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Ladle soup into bowls, and top with croutons.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!