Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-cook Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup is an all-around refreshing cold soup. Frozen, cooked salad shrimp add exciting taste and texture to a bowl of fresh diced veggies swimming in a broth that features chilled vegetable juice.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 (11-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For added zing, mix in some hot pepper sauce or prepared white horseradish.
If you're looking for a traditional shrimp cocktail, try our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.