Dressed-Up Tomato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 11 Cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Canned tomato soup gets dressed up, thanks to a few extra ingredients that are probably already on your shelf.
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) can Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 (26-ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (32-ounce) container chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Process seasoned tomatoes in a food processor 3 to 4 times or until finely diced.
- Stir together diced tomatoes, tomato soup, and remaining ingredients in a Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!