Gazpacho Blanco (White Gazpacho)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looks and sounds fancy but it's just another version of gazpacho ... without the tomatoes. Nice novelty, nice conversation piece.
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh tomato for garnish
- Chopped scallion for garnish
What to Do
- Purée in batches all ingredients except garnishes in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Pour into serving bowls and garnish with chopped tomato and scallion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.