Gazpacho Blanco (White Gazpacho)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looks and sounds fancy but it's just another version of gazpacho ... without the tomatoes. Nice novelty, nice conversation piece.
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh tomato for garnish
- Chopped scallion for garnish
What to Do
- Purée in batches all ingredients except garnishes in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Pour into serving bowls and garnish with chopped tomato and scallion.