We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lots of yummy hamburger meat in this soup! Our Hamburger Soup is a kid-favorite, especially because it's got their favorite veggies in it. We love to serve this with soup with buns for dunking, just to make it a little more fun.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese to enjoy a cheeseburger soup.
- Plus, if you like this recipe, be sure to check out our Cheeseburger Bake!
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 168
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 679mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!