Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy and delicious veggie soup is so tasty, you'll have a tough time convincing your gang that it's actually good for you! Leave it to Howard to come up with an easy soup recipe that's both hearty and healthy.
What You'll Need
- 4 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Stir in milk and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until hot. Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
If you don't have an immersion blender, no problem! Just transfer mixture to a blender, puree until smooth, then return to soup pot and complete the recipe.
- And speaking of resolutions, we recommend our Skinny Eggplant Parmesan as a delicious and guilt-free option!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 41
- Calories from Fat 8.2
- Total Fat 0.9g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 2.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 741mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %