We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As colorful as a Mexican piñata, and bursting with flavor spoonful after spoonful.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Tortilla Crisps make a great go-along.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 531mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 6.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!