Potato Bacon Soup Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all could use a bowl of something comforting from time to time, and there's nothing as heartwarming as receiving a gift from a friend or loved one, which is why we came up with this Potato Bacon Soup Mix. This is the perfect gift to give anytime you think someone could use a little extra comfort in their lives.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 mug
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into small food storage bag, seal, and place in mug.
Make this gift extra-special by sealing the storage bag with decorative ribbons and placing it inside a gift mug. Just don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the bag! You can hand write the instructions or print them out.
Potato Bacon Soup Mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 Potato Bacon Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- In a mug, combine water and soup mix; mix well. Cover mug with vented plastic wrap. Microwave 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, or until hot. Stir well, then garnish with cheese and scallions. Enjoy immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 768mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 8.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!