Quick Lobster Bisque
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's so easy to cook lobster that our Quick Lobster Bisque is a great way to switch things up any night of the week. Get that water boiling!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or seafood broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chopped, cooked lobster meat (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
What to Do
In a soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Saute onion 1 minute, or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, whipping cream, sherry, salt, and paprika; bring just to a simmer.
- Cook uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, or until slightly thickened. (Do not boil!) Stir in lobster and chives and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through; serve immediately.
- How about serving this with some delicious rolls that are easy and quick to throw together, so you can sop up every last drop?!
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 463
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 171mg 57 %
- Sodium 801mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!