Tex-Mex Party Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 to 6 (about 5 cups)
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Why go out to eat when you can make restaurant-quality soup right from home? Our Tex-Mex Party Soup has such a vibrant mix of flavors - it's like a fiesta in your mouth!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 condensed cream of potato soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk (1 soup can)
- 1/2 cup mild or medium picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley, optional
What to Do
- Heat butter in a 3-quart sauce pan. Saute peppers until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, milk, picante sauce and cumin, stirring until smooth.
- Heat until hot, stirring occasionally; do not boil! Add cheeses, stirring until melted. Serve soup garnished with chopped parsley and additional picante sauce, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!