Tex-Mex Party Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 to 6 (about 5 cups)
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Why go out to eat when you can make restaurant-quality soup right from home? Our Tex-Mex Party Soup has such a vibrant mix of flavors - it's like a fiesta in your mouth!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 condensed cream of potato soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk (1 soup can)
- 1/2 cup mild or medium picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley, optional
What to Do
- Heat butter in a 3-quart sauce pan. Saute peppers until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, milk, picante sauce and cumin, stirring until smooth.
- Heat until hot, stirring occasionally; do not boil! Add cheeses, stirring until melted. Serve soup garnished with chopped parsley and additional picante sauce, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!