Tropical Fruit Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll think you were transported to a breezy island retreat when you taste our chilled Tropical Fruit Soup. No cooking is required to turn out this smooth-as-can-be refreshing concoction that is your passport to the tropics.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained (one 8-ounce can)
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup pear, peach or apricot fruit juice nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, chilled
- kiwi slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine the pineapple chunks and banana; puree.
- Add the nectar and half-and-half and blend just until mixed.
- Chill thoroughly before serving. Garnish with kiwi slices.