We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a summer-perfect soup with a little kick to it, try this recipe for Zingy Gazpacho. It's a cold soup that's made with plenty of veggies and a whole jar of picante sauce. You can even make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for those summer days when you just don't feel like doing much of anything!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups vegetable juice
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 1/2 a medium-sized green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 a medium-sized cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the sour cream; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Serve each bowl topped with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
If you want to give this some real zing, start off with a spicy-style vegetable juice and top with a bit of fresh ground pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.