We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we’re all asked to stay at home and are challenged with the task of making 3 meals a day, nothing is better than this warm-you-up soup that’s made with lots of shortcut ingredients from the freezer aisle. And the best part, besides the taste, is that we can mix ‘n’ match the veggies based on what’s available.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What to Do
To finish this tasty soup, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Maybe make a double batch and freeze some. This way you can cook once and eat twice…or three times. Now that’s our idea of an easy-peasy meal.
- For more amazing soup recipes, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, don't miss our Hearty Chicken & Corn Soup or our Copycat Tomato Soup.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!