We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Company Stew is that little bit different 'cause it's light, quick, and smart. Wow, you're a cooking genius!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds dark meat turkey, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 envelope (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add turkey chunks and brown lightly.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.