Easy Brunswick Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll just have to taste this dish to see why we call it our "Slow, Southern favorite." This Easy Brunswick Stew is a hands-off recipe that brings Southern goodness to the table every time!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston butt)
- 3 medium-sized new potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Trim excess fat from roast, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Stir together roast, potatoes, and remaining ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 10 to 12 hours or until potatoes are fork-tender. Remove roast with a slotted spoon, and shred with 2 forks. Return shredded roast to slow cooker, and stir well. Ladle stew into bowls.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.