Black-Eyed Pea Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fast "one-pot" that's good for the family and filled with homemade flavors that everybody'll remember with love.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (16 ounce each) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add ground turkey, onion, and green bell pepper and cook until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
- Drain off liquid. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring often.
Go ahead and add your own seasoning favorites. Anything from basil to oregano, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, or Cajun seasoning will work!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.