Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs & Spaghetti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We used a secret ingredient in our Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs and Spaghetti in order to get the big flavor that this recipe deserves. Don't take our word for it, but today's forecast looks like it could be "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) mozzarella sticks, cut into 20 cubes
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package directions (keep warm)
- 1/4 cup thin celery slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, dry ranch dressing, water, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Meanwhile, in a large pot, heat spaghetti sauce, carrots, and celery over medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Add meatballs; stir until evenly coated. Place warm pasta on a large serving platter and place sauce and meatballs on top. Serve immediately.