Mexican Turkey Border Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ground turkey can be healthier than beef but, unless you spice it up, it's also pretty bland. The Mexican flavorings in Mexican Turkey Border Burgers give your ground turkey burgers just the right zip!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into four 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, taco seasoning, and salsa. Shape into 4 equal-sized patties and firmly press an onion slice into the top of each patty.
- Grill patties 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
Serve these as is or place them on buns along with lettuce and tomato slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!